Andriivskyi uzviz street, 21
Museum of the outstanding Ukrainian sculptor, founded in 1993 on Andriyevsky Uzvoz, in the building number 21, where in 1911 the artist worked on the monument to Princess Olzi.Ivan Petrovich Kavaleridze (1887—1978) — Ukrainian sculptor, film director, playwright, folk artist Ukrainian. The museum-workshop was opened on November 15, 1993. The founders of the museum are Nonna Kapelgorodskaya — niece of Ivan Kavaleridze, film critic, researcher, author of many works and studies on the work of I. P. Kavaleridze and Rostyslav Sinko (1933—2010) was a Ukrainian film director, sculptor, screenwriter, Honored Worker of Culture of Ukraine, student, husband of N. Kapelhorodskaya, heir of Ivan Kavaleridze. Rostyslav Sinko was also the director of the museum workshop until 2008. [ 1] The museum was opened by order of the Representative of the President of Ukraine in the city. Kyiv p. Leonid Kosakovsky and on the initiative of many prominent cultural figures, politicians. The museum houses more than 5000 exhibits dedicated to the life and work of the master. Among them are sculptural works, models and projects, fragments of projects of monuments, sketches for the projects of monuments created by the artist:copy of the monument to Taras Shevchenko in RomnakhFirst in Ukraine, the monument to Taras Shevchenko (1918, in Romny), monuments to Shevchenko in Susy Makh, Poltava, Kaniv and LeningradMonument to Gregory Skovorod in Lokhvytsya (1926), Kyiv and Kharkiv, propaganda monuments to Artem in Bakhmut and Svyatogorskymany originals of his easel sculptures, memorial items, rare life photographs, manuscripts scripts for the films “Koliyivshchyna”,” Prometheus”, archival materials, videotapes and DVDs with the films “Perekop”, “Storm Nights”, “Koliyivshchyna”, “Prometheus”, “Natalka Poltavka”, “Zaporozhets across the Danube”, “Grigory Skovoroda”, “Prometheus”, photos from films, posters of films, tapes about Ivan Kavaleridze: “Facets of Talent” (1970, M. Linichuk), “Ivan Kavaleridze. On the Breaks of Time” (1988, t/f. R. Sinka), “Princely Monument” (1992, L. Borisova), “From Podil to the Golden Gate” (1997, video, R. Efimenka), “The Way of Ivan Kavaleridze” (1999, G. Tenth), “The Master and the Muses” (2007, from the cycle “The Game of Destiny”, dir. IN. Image) [2] .books and publications about it.Near the museum in a small garden are exhibited several works of the sculptor, which did not fit inside the museum, in particular, the original of the first monument to Princess Olga, who was beheaded by the Bolsheviks.There is a memorial room of the artist, to which furniture, personal belongings that were transferred by Rostislav Sinek. [ 1] Own works were presented to the museum by contemporary artists, including Ivan Marchuk, Vasily Gurin, Valery Franchuk, Viktor Grigorov, Viktor Zaretsky, Boris Plaksiy, Evgen Luchenko, Alexander Boroday, Temish Lyashchuk, Vera Tomashevskaya, Leila Shalabi, Zakharinka, Petro Vyshniak, Anatoly Zozin, Muhammad Ali, Hrazhyna Mykhaliak-Bazylevych, Zdislav Bazilevich, Mykola Slipchenko, Kostiantyn Kozlovskyi, Volodymyr Hurin, Oleksandr Masyk, Andriy Huk, Andriy Seriebskyi Ryakov, S. Shapiro, Alexander Pavlov, Akbar Khurasani, Valentin Feshchenko, Ruslan Pushkash.